I need some help fast. After waiting over year for a mudd-ox after it was recommended by some folks on this site, my mudd-ox was finally delivered today. I bought two for a project that i am managing in Jamaica. One came with an aluminium cab and a 9.9 outboard but both was shipped sans the tracks, and the second was shipped without any of the accessories I had ordered. I wanted to test before taking it on a crocodile infested river. So i drove it on a beach in front of a house that I am renting. As it hit the water it just started taking on water, sunk and flipped sideways. I tried using the bilge pump but that eventually died. We used the second mudd-ox to drag it out of the water, but eventually the winch on the second ox died. The tires are locked and if they can run free we would be able to tow the thing home. Any suggestions? Can i remove the chains? or even slacken them? Pictures and more to come. I am very upset because matt had mentioned that it was unstable in water when he tested it and he attributed the lengthy delay to the fact that he was putting on a wider body so that it could float better. I am sure that he didn't do that and i am just glad they didn't come with the tracks and sank in the croc infested river. I have given up calling matt, he only seems to respond to text messages. But my phone died. I need some help pronto and to figure out a way forward (how to get the ox going again). But i am going to eventually throw away the aluminium top.
Any help or suggestions are welcomed!

Kurt