Leo's ledge ride is back

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leo's ledge ride is back

Leo's ledge ride is back

2012 LEDGE RIDE IS BACK, JULY 26-29 CALL FOR DETAILS HE HAS NOT CHANGED HIS WEB SITE YET FROM MINES AND MEADOWS. GREAT TIME TO BE HAD http://www.leosargo.com/event.htm
    Last edited by Mike; 04-28-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: edited link to event page

YEY!
    OK, before I get too excited......Anybody got an address for the Ledges?
    Or any other info on it?

Just bumping this thread to get it on the radar so anyone wishing to attend will have sufficient time to prepare.Yes,I spoke to "Leo" yesterday and the ride (and web flyer,click the link now) have been changed from Mines and Meadows to Garrettsville,OH. This is the park that has always been commonly referred to as "The Ledges" on this site. For me,this is the first park I ever attended with a group of 6 wheelers.Prior to this my Argo was primarily used to skid wood on our properties in the Pymatuning Lake area.This ride was the begining of my addiction to AATV's.

Joe.
    Last edited by JoeMeg; 05-18-2012 at 09:35 AM.

The family and I are heading out Saturday morning. We're not sure if we are camping Saturday night or going home at night. Anyone else planning on going?

Hi Lance,
    We look forward to seeing you guys there!!! Ledges is always a good time to ride and visit with everyone. We are leaving Thursday afternoon. See you there!!!

Matt

I plan on arriving Friday about 4pm.

Joe.

I will be there about noon time on friday.

Just got home from ledges. As always it was a blast. it was so great to see all the great people there. The riding was awsome. We had some rain so the trails were nice and muddy. I want to send out a big thanks to Leo and family for bringing this great ride back. WE did alot of talking about a halloween ride sometime in the end of October. If your interested contact Leo.

Got home at 3pm yesterday,great time,great people,excellent riding. Just enough rain to keep the dust down and add a little to the mudholes.Good to see everyone,thanks to Dan for sponsoring the event.

Joe.

Im currently making a movie of the ride, but wont get done until next time I'm at my computer. I'll upload a little "preview" clip tomorrow before I leave

+ Reply to Thread