i got smoked by a hemi

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i got smoked by a hemi

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    That video is just crazy. Who would have even thought to try to start that Ford. HOLY COW its outta here!

Oh, and as far as which is better Ford, Chevy, Dodge... They're all a piece of junk when you're on the side of the road working on them.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Insurance Manager here told me that Dodges are the easiest to steal, so insurance costs more

I don't really care what anyone drives, as long as it's a Ford

RD
    I knew we were kindered spirits RD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1
    OK, before this thread gets out of control with immature, little kid type comments like "my Ford is better than your Dodge, my Chevy is better than your Toyota, yadda yadda yadda" maybe we should save Mike the server space for helpful posts related to why we're all here, AATVs..
    I'll second that statement. I'm suprised Mike is still letting this post continue.

why not?it is chit chat after all!!!!!!!

QUOTE=mudbug3;118837]I'll second that statement. I'm suprised Mike is still letting this post continue.[/QUOTE]

Why?
    As long as it's in the Chit Chat section, and it's all in good fun, why would he care?
    This is one of the best sites out there for keeping these topics fairly friendly, and so with that I say....
    My Husky will kick butt on any Stihl out there

Highjack fully intended

RD

Damn Plott, you got me.

RD

Why?
    As long as it's in the Chit Chat section, and it's all in good fun, why would he care? RD
    I posted a rock crawler video that had hydraulic adjustable suspension and I put the forum post in ' chit chat' and my forum post was deleted before the day ended. I then assumed that our topics had to be mainly related to amphibs.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    I posted a rock crawler video that had hydraulic adjustable suspension and I put the forum post in ' chit chat' and my forum post was deleted before the day ended. I then assumed that our topics had to be mainly related to amphibs.
    I try to PM anyone if I delete a thread to let them know why although sometimes I'm in a hurry and don't do always do that. I don't remember deleting that one that you mentioned but if it was a long time ago I may just not remember. If that ever happens, send me a PM and ask why it was deleted because it could be a server problem or something else besides me just deleting it. As long as a topic remains family friendly and is not controversial, it can typically remain in chit chat. That's what this part of the forum is for.

Why?
    As long as it's in the Chit Chat section, and it's all in good fun, why would he care?
    This is one of the best sites out there for keeping these topics fairly friendly, and so with that I say....
    My Husky will kick butt on any Stihl out there

Highjack fully intended

RD
    your husky might out cut my 260 stihl,but just wait untill i fire up the old XL12 homelite.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    your husky might out cut my 260 stihl,but just wait untill i fire up the old XL12 homelite.
    None of those could even come close to out cutting my Stihl 066 with the 36" bar on it.....

And since no-one else has, I'll come to GM's rescue and say that my Silverado can out pull any of y'all's other half-tons....
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

+ Reply to Thread