Screw in valve stem?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screw in valve stem?

Screw in valve stem?

It seams that the 2 flotation tires that have leaks are around the valve.Is there any such thing as a screw in valve stem?

Well, there are screw-together valve stems for truck tires, but I don't think they'd work as you still have to get inside the rim to put the stem through. Amphiman's got a good article on the site here:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatv-...placement.html

I've replaced them pretty much the same way and it works. I hate to think how many old flotation tires were thrown away because of bad valve stems!

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread