Hatfields and mcoy's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatfields and mcoy's

Hatfields and mcoy's

Has anyone ever been on a trail ride there, their website say's there's over 500 miles of trails, that would be fun.
    Last edited by Mike; 05-21-2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: moved thread from "6x6 world website" forum to the trail ride forum

That would be a blast to ride, but I can't say I've ever seen that trail system in person. As long as the trail ride doesn't turn into something like the movie "Deliverance" (banjo music begins to play) I'd say it would be a great adventure.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Our machines are not allowed there. I have discussed this several times with them but still come up with nothing, but............things change and if this could happen it would make for a great ride. Vehicles must have steering wheels or motorcycle type handle bars for entry. The Avenger has motorcycle type steering but is still not allowed????????????????

If something has changed that would be great. So if you check and things have changed please let us know.

Lewis

Did they say it had to be a functional steering wheel? Can always get an "el'cheapo" and bolt it to the passenger side.

Unfortunately according to them you must first buy a permit and i guess they look at the machines. I would love to find a way around this and ride those trails they go for miles! Maybe they will change the rules some day. Please don't stop trying! Maybe someone else will have better luck!

+ Reply to Thread