What's so special about the MAX T20 steering transmission? MAX FAQ #2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What's so special about the MAX T20 steering transmission? MAX FAQ #2

Hey thanks for the comment on the plugs,I had the rubber boat type in they popped out then I drilled and tapped 1/2" npt and put a pipe plug in.That came out to one day.I have a bilge pump I just have not installed it.Do you think my scrambler will float with the heavier 16hp briggs flat twin?It is very rear heavy and sometimes I think the back will just sink.I am going to check out your pics,I tried to fix the attex and I had no luck at all using acetone andm trying to weld the body with a large soldering iron.I am going to try the goop on the amphicat and hope for better results,If i am correct I was told to abs black pipe and acetone.

amphibious drew you did an awesome job.My attex is in the same shape but the amphicat is no where near that bad.You have an awesome work area!-You could build a tank with all the room and equipment and materials you have.You did a very professional job!-I dont feel so bad after seeing all the balloon tires in your yard.I have a ton but they are all ripped up.Why I keep them I dont know?

Thanks for the compliments Flippy. That nice shop there are a few shots of is my uncles machine shop. Its over an hour away, but he was cool enough to order my 4140 for me and let me cut and drill my axles. Most of the work has been done in my driveway and front porch. My garage as you can see is stuffed with different toys, equipment, and projects.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    amphibious drew you did an awesome job.My attex is in the same shape but the amphicat is no where near that bad.You have an awesome work area!-You could build a tank with all the room and equipment and materials you have.You did a very professional job!-I dont feel so bad after seeing all the balloon tires in your yard.I have a ton but they are all ripped up.Why I keep them I dont know?
    This is what you do with the junk balloon tires.
    Attached Images

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Hey Larry, I tried that with the tires!
    The wife made me take them off the refrigerator!

Ok just kidding....

You know I am REALLY surprised, about the response I got to this thread!
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    This is what you do with the junk balloon tires.

Now that's a great idea, Larry!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by PlumCrazy View Post
    Hey Larry, I tried that with the tires!
    The wife made me take them off the refrigerator!

Ok just kidding....

You know I am REALLY surprised, about the response I got to this thread!
    lol, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Now that's a great idea, Larry!
    Thanks, check out the video. I made one a while back of it and I just edited it, threw in some pictures and text and made another thread on it.

+ Reply to Thread