video ride on 5/27/2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: video ride on 5/27/2012

How'd I miss this video? You guys are filthy. which means you must have had way to much fun.

Bridget

Congrats on the tires Dan! Maybe now you can get over those beaver dams without a push. lmao Hope they give you that extra you were looking for man.

Congrats on the new Tires Dan they look great! You will like them.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Oh yeah man I'm glad you guys made it up'! We had a good time and we will definitely do it again. Anytime you want to come give me a call!

Rick you are right I would of love to stayed but after tearing down my Max II it looks like I left just in time. Both triple sprocket on the center axle done. One missing all the center sprocket teeth and the other missing half. Plus my stator wasnt charging. Me and the family did enjoy ourselves. Andy got Mel wanting an Avenger.. Thanks. I hope she will settle for a Max IV. Running out of room in the trailer.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

I borrowed Lewis video camera for a few and took some video of my daughters playing in a mud hole. She is getting better then me.

Last edited by Dan67; 06-30-2012 at 07:56 PM.

She sure is! She will be giving you lessons in no time.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina

have a lil fun in the water
    Last edited by russriders; 07-09-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Looks like you guys really had a great time. Andy that machine flies in the water!

here some more videoof 6x6 play in the water

+ Reply to Thread