Pics of a few upgrades to super chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pics of a few upgrades to super chief

That looks good.At 40+mph who's going to see it.lol. Hope you get your parts soon,I know your ready to air that beast out.

Anyone have a good pic of a factory roll bar? I think my SC may have had one there are holes on the body band starting at engine compartment and they go around to the back. I was looking at the sales pamplet and the roll bar they show seems to follow my hole pattern

Broke down and bought the new drum and relined band from Maximum off road. And in the time the T20 has been on the bench I understand it pretty good now. I know where the mistake was made. Thanks for the help guys. There is no tech help in my neck of the woods and everything I do is by wire. I have learned my machine and could rebuild all of it from the ground up . And if we had racing close to my location I would build a racer. Maybe if I ride on public places I could spark some intrest

Parts came in today in the morning I will put them in the T20 will someone be available if I need tech help by phone?

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Call me

Thanks Russriders for the help I got it in just have to finish hooking everything back up to test it.

UP AND RUNNING!!! I think the mikuni is flooding but trans is working with no noises and the new 22 tires are great over bumps video coming

video sorry it's side ways

superchief - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.Bruce View Post
    video sorry it's side ways
    Nice touch, L.D. It was short enough to make it no big deal to watch.

Looks good. You must be happy.

Bridget

Glad to see you got her going and you get to kill mosquitos at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread