1980 attex 500 supercheif 50 hrs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1980 attex 500 supercheif 50 hrs

1980 attex 500 supercheif 50 hrs

how much is this machine worth? looks to be in great condition.

It's hard to say without seeing the machine, but if it's really that low on hours it's probably worth upwards of $2500. I've sold late Superchief models that were in good shape on ebay for over $3000, but the economy was a little better then.

Good Luck!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

This is a Tomahawk, not a Superchief. The Superchief model will have the 484cc Chaparral two-stroke twin. The T-Hawk is powered by the 16hp Tecumseh OH160. Not a bad looking machine, but there's no telling how many hours are actually on it.

It still may be worth around the same amount, especially with the general hobby moving more towards four-strokes. I had a T'hawk that was in pretty good shape and it sold for (I think) around $2500 a few years ago.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That is a pretty nice looking machine! be curious to see just how clean everything else is..(tub condition, bearings, etc etc) for that kinda price, it better be A1 shape, ready to roll!) lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

+ Reply to Thread