Attex Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex Springer

Whipper, I thought the latest video of your yellow spider in action looked awesome, as it rolled over the bumps, rocks, and ledges. Every time that I watch your Attex springer in action, I remember just how comfortable it used to feel, at the end of the day, when I was riding my polaris 500. It had 4-wheel independent suspension on it. It just floated over all the uneven terrain, with out jaring me to death. Man, was that one smooth ride.

I can only imagine just how good your Attex must feel, at the speeds you,re now able to travel, that before this conversion, it would have jolted you out of your seat.

If it were not for worrying about what would hang up, on the A-arms hanging below the tub,, as I crossed log and limbs, in swampy water,,I,d buy your converson right now, to put on my Max IV.

Whipper,,I have thought and thought, if I did get caught by something below the muddy water,,that had some how managed to snag one of the A-arms, if I could possibly put my Max into reverse, and then un snag myself, from what ever had stoped me from going foward? I would hate to have to climb out of the tub, into water of unknown depth. What is waiting below the water for me to step on?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 09-30-2007 at 01:29 AM.

Those jumps at the end were awesome and effortless. They were so beautiful that I think I cried a little while I was watching the clip. Thanks as always for taking the time to share the videos with everyone. I can't wait to see the one where Bridget is right behind you with the Max springer.

Whipper, first of all, that is really neat that you have a gang of 6 wheelers out in the southwest (where you would think there arent many 6 wheelers)that get together and ride. Second, I absolutely love how that 6 wheel independent works and grips that uneven land. Do you think you might take it on the sand dunes for some jumps with the big buggies?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Whipper, I know Briget is really bugging you now,to get her Max II springer done soon. I,m also very sure, after riding the yellow hot rod, float over the bumps springer, she now wants hers done really bad!! As in yesterday! Float like a bee, is a lot better than bouncing like a bucking mule.

I love it when something new can have art and functionality mingle seamlessly. Well done! Bravo! Sweet....etc.

Whipper, when you come to Ohio next year, will you also bring a machine that we can actually compete with?

Congrats again.
    Banned

That's just really cool, kinda at a loss for words about your attex overall. What do you have in mind for Bridgett's engine. Is it an 18 briggs now? If you're going back to Al Hodge that's fine. If you have an 18, you might get 33-35 hp out of it for a $1000 in parts.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Thumbs down

WOW!!!! Nice!!!! When did the kits come out?

Attex springer

Whipper,

I was recently on the Route 6x6 website, and happened to see the first in a series of pictures , on how your Attex became the yellow springer it is now. Thanks for posting them, and I look foward to seeing more future installments. Whipper , you are to be complimented on your excellent fabrication skills. You do us all proud.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 12:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread