Attex Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex Springer

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Did everybody hear that ?

New Max II suspension coming soon!!

Bridget, I've seen you drive before. You can give the Whipper a run for his money. (As long as those rocks don't jump out in front of you)

Whipper,Now that is slick. Will you be offering the suspension for sale at any point? I have a Hustler 980 NOS body waiting for a custom frame and big rubber. Do you think your suspension will take a bit more weight and larger agressive tires? Sorry, just seeing your suspension got me all excited. I realize you may have to do some testing. What makes the Hustler an interesting candidate is the hull is slightly narrower than a Max 2 or ATTEX.and the body is very tall.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 11:50 AM.

That looks great Whipper and I bet it would do better than any Rhino or Ranger out there. Approximately how wide would the Attex be with your suspension system installed?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Three down three to go.
    Oh My! That looks so mean Whipper

Hey Mike, what do you say if Whipper starts producing these kits we organize a 6x6world group buy and make our machines springers!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That sounds like a good plan to me!

+ Reply to Thread