Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

Glad you are still coming down. It is good to meet members whom we've only chatted with. I had planned on being loaded up by now. But that is not the case, still assembling my Hustler. All I have left is the exhaust (Busco work), T-20 chains, Easy shifters, Adjusting chains, and swapping tires out. Gonna be a busy evening..

Quote Originally Posted by gimmegreens336 View Post
    Me and my group hit a major snag last night when discovering my driven clutch is jacked up.

I'm in a mad scramble to repair the clutch. Any insight or help would be majorly appreciated. Thread with the pictures and info at: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-...tml#post129310

Also, if anyone has parts or an entire driven clutch they would bring to Busco and sell it would be a life saver. A new driven clutch was priced by my local dealer at $388. Jeez.
    I have a parts clutch which I will bring and a tool to put it together... Just hope it has the parts you need!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    I have a parts clutch which I will bring and a tool to put it together... Just hope it has the parts you need!
    Nice! Good looking out!

I will also bring a drive clutch. It should fit so stay cool we have you covered and the belt is in the machine. It will be hitching a ride in the Avenger.

To all our traveling member...travel safely and we will see you very sooooooooon.

Fred, John and Joe as a last resort if all fails you guys can ride in the school bus with the wife and i we have room. Everyone rides!

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    To all our traveling member...travel safely and we will see you very sooooooooon.

Fred, John and Joe as a last resort if all fails you guys can ride in the school bus with the wife and i we have room. Everyone rides!
    Thanks Lewis, We are on the road in an hour and a half!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Oh man, hate to mis this one, but its just not happening for me. You all be safe driving down there, and then give it hell when you get there. I am hoping for some good video's when you all get done playing in the mud.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Oh man, hate to mis this one, but its just not happening for me. You all be safe driving down there, and then give it hell when you get there. I am hoping for some good video's when you all get done playing in the mud.
    Yeah....what Drew said!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    What Drew said plus,I wanted to come down and just do the Busco ride so bad that I had it narrowed down to,...Drive down in the car,arrive aprox. 3am sat. with a jar of peanut butter and a 12 pack,sleep in back seat for couple hours,hitch rides (and a couple of meals) from the Carolina Boys (best hosts you can ask for!) then head back home sun. morning after a few hours sleep.But,after further review,I'm going to have to settle for a night out to the trailer with one of the dogs,lol.You all have a blast!

Joe.

Sucks yall can't make it! It sounds like some folks are already there, or inbound. Me and two buddies, George and John, will be heading that way late this afternoon and be arriving sometime around early evening? Stayed up all night turning wrenches and getting things ready. See you guys later on.

+ Reply to Thread