Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

'looks like you guys (& girls) had a great time- wish we could have made it. Lots of friends we haven't seen in too long, and it looks like a good bunch of new folks as well. Great slideshow, Lewis! One question: Who on earth did that to "Black Dog"? I was appalled at first but listened because I wanted to see the rest of the pics. By the time it was over I really didn't think it was all that bad......must be gettin' old, huh?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Awesome vid Lewis. I'm glad you caught me in the Fox and Rhonda too, those are cool memories. While I missed a bunch of guys from the last ride it was a blast, and great to meet SO many new faces. I look forward to any videos that were shot. I know there were a couple GoPros. I neglected to mount mine up to the bike for the Sunday ride .
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Great video Lew though it did bum me out to see all that fun and watch it from afar.

Good tunes!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    'looks like you guys (& girls) had a great time- wish we could have made it. Lots of friends we haven't seen in too long, and it looks like a good bunch of new folks as well. Great slideshow, Lewis! One question: Who on earth did that to "Black Dog"? I was appalled at first but listened because I wanted to see the rest of the pics. By the time it was over I really didn't think it was all that bad......must be gettin' old, huh?
    That was Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, i liked it because it was a new wrinkle. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    One question: Who on earth did that to "Black Dog"? I was appalled at first but listened because I wanted to see the rest of the pics. By the time it was over I really didn't think it was all that bad......
    I'm pretty sure that was Robert Plant. Prolly' with the Honeydrippers?

He's about the only one allowed to do it.

EDIT: oops... I stand halfway corrected.

Great slideshow and tunes.Thanks lewis.Looks like everyone had a great time wish these rides where closer so i could bring the big block hustler.Hopefully i can make that trip one day.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Great video Lew though it did bum me out to see all that fun and watch it from afar.

Good tunes!
    I am with you on that George. I would of much rather been out on the trails with all of yall instead of in the desert of CA. It sucks that my training and pending deployment will make me miss a total of 3 rides in a row but I will be back as soon as possible. I am still glad that Mel and the girls made it out to hang out with a great bunch of friends and extended family.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Oh man, it is getting harder and harder for me to get my hands on the computer. I have been forced to do almost all my web browsing via cell phone, but the wife got up for a minute and left it unattended. Finally got to see your slide show Lewis. Great job and thanks for putting it together. It was a hard decision to not try and go this time, but getting to see the good times still makes me smile. Hope you all got your machines serviced and ready to head north to Ashtabula for a little more fun.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

That was a great time!!!!! My kids and wife all loved it. I felt like we were cheating life having that much fun! Lewis, the slideshow you made was awesome.
    Attached Images

Another great weekend! Great riding as usual, great weather. It was nice to see everybody and meet quite a few new people as well. Very nice slide show Lewis! You always do a great job with your camera. Nice pics as well Mike. That Super Swamp Fox is awesome man! My son Jon had the time of his life and can't wait to go back.(Kevin as well) See ya'll in April!

+ Reply to Thread