Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

Sorry to hear about your guys having to be deployed, watch your six and stay safe. Hope you can make it to Busco in October. You guys take care of each other over there.

Lewis

I know it's not your first trip into the fire Be Safe
    Thought you 2 guys might get a kick out of this Sorry to the rest it's kind of an inside joke
    Attached Images
    Last edited by L.D.Bruce; 08-15-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.Bruce View Post
    I know it's not your first trip into the fire Be Safe
    Thought you 2 guys might get a kick out of this Sorry to the rest it's kind of an inside joke
    Yeah, that "Mandatory" fun is a big joke!!! We still have that today! Lucky You!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

in mosul 2008 nothing like coming off a 16 hour mission only to find out you have been ordered to fun day in 120 degree heat we even had a few guys break bones and got sent home.

I will be missing all of you at Busco for the next 3 rides but come spring of 2014, I'll be there with come H#$L or High Water(which I can just ride the Max in). Nice picture Bruce.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Looks like I'll be making this one. Don't know If I'll be bringing a machine, so I may need to ride with someone.
    all so bringing my friend, Sierra.

Joe M
    Last edited by Joe M; 08-29-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Looks like I'll be making this one. Don't know If I'll bringing a machine, so I may need to ride with someone.

this is my phone Login Name: Mystery Machine

Joe M
    Just show up.. I'm sure we could strap you to and argo hood if all the machines are full

How many are going?

We're going to try and make it, but it all depends on what happens with Pine Lake. If we can only do one, it'll be the track, but we'll try to attend both.-
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I am going to go looking pretty good for a definate

+ Reply to Thread