Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

Well, It's official . I got the time off! I'll see family on Thursday, and arrive on Friday. I won't have to leave till early AM Monday. No word on machine here till something has a good shake-down run, But I'm in, (FINALLY, since my last Forum GTG ride was Busco, April '09) Jimmy (Mogman) Now lives JUST outside of Rockingham, NC and he has no excuse not to make it. So HOPEFULLY he'll be there with his Max IV. Can't wait to see you guys/girls again (And meet more!)
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I'll be there with a four wheeler again and my wife is coming to.

Ok, I've been out of the 6x6 world loop lately. I changed jobs (for the much better) at the first of August, and we've been averaging 90 hour work weeks. Sorry to everyone that I've not returned emails, Texts, PM's, phone calls, or mailed Tom-Cat manuals to... my bad

So, who is actually coming to Busco???? It's roll call time!

1. US! Beth, Brian, Wyatt, and Becky

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Well, It's official . I got the time off! I'll see family on Thursday, and arrive on Friday. I won't have to leave till early AM Monday. No word on machine here till something has a good shake-down run, But I'm in, (FINALLY, since my last Forum GTG ride was Busco, April '09) Jimmy (Mogman) Now lives JUST outside of Rockingham, NC and he has no excuse not to make it. So HOPEFULLY he'll be there with his Max IV. Can't wait to see you guys/girls again (And meet more!)

Glad to hear you will be there John. Your engine and Pipe are bagged up and sitting on the trailer so I won't forget them.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2. Lewis and Peggy

2. Lewis and Peggy
    3. Fmints, w/ daughter Jade, Cbass's wife Mel and the girls, Mahari, Roz ,,,MaxIV(the wagon), 980 Hustler
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I am going and possibly a co pilot

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    2. Lewis and Peggy
    3.Andy,Ashley,Ashton,Aiden,Avery and mother inlaw

2. Lewis and Peggy
    3. Fmints, w/ daughter Jade, Cbass's wife Mel and the girls, Mahari, Roz ,,,MaxIV(the wagon), 980 Hustler
    4. Andy,Ashley,Ashton,Aiden,Avery and mother inlaw
    5. Dan67
    6. Kezef + co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    With the new baby, things have been busy around here, thus I probably will not be attending this Busco event. However, I do believe that Ashtabula is probably doable as long as work doesn't create a conflict.

Sorry to hear that you won't be making Busco this time around. Congrats on the new baby. Guess I 'll see ya next Oct.
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

2. Lewis and Peggy
    4. Andy,Ashley,Ashton,Aiden,Avery and mother inlaw
    5. Dan67
    6. Kezef + co-pilot
    7. gimmegreens336 (chase) with george and john on the '97 Conquest

+ Reply to Thread