Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

Great to you all of you again and to meet some new faces also, shame some regulars didn't make it but understood (trust me). It was great to see Rick ,Kevin and meet my nephew John, Rick seems to be becoming quite the night ride leader making for some aggressive night riding.
    Me and Gil left out late on thursday due to things up here, pulled in about 11:59 pm and unloaded friday morning. My V-2 had arrived with 996 ticks then after the rides all weekend loaded her up with one more didgit rounding 1115 and sorely needing the second driveline rebuild, the 6-8 inches of slop sucked in over the rear assured that. The Conquest hobbled along with the bent axle that I was neglected to be told about (so he suffered with it all 3 days) and a piece of dirt leaned her out abit, a quick cleaning by Gil led to a starvation issue saturday and he rode with me. Sunday I yanked it back apart and removed the left over papertowel pieces and off again we went for 2 more rides.We left out about 12 monday and I got here 11ish.
    Thanks again to all who attended the ride and attended to me and the old man during the rides, great to see some different machines and the tricks done to them, all the rides were enjoyed by all.

Anyone have any video from the ride? I saw a go-pro and another camera with the AAF guys. I saw Racer's Go-pro but not sure if it was on the machine or not, didn't notice... The pics and slideshow are nice, but I'm craving some videos too. I gotta find my inner George and capture more pics/videos myself....
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    I gotta find my inner George and capture more pics/videos myself....
    Good luck, John. I've been struggling with my inner George for years. He has the drive, but not the talent! I'd love to see some video of the ride as well. Anyone have footage?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Good luck, John. I've been struggling with my inner George for years. He has the drive, but not the talent! I'd love to see some video of the ride as well. Anyone have footage?
    You guys are too kind.

I need to find my inner George too. Too much video, too little time.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread