New Argo Titan 8x8

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Argo Titan 8x8

New Argo Titan 8x8

muddox had its hands full with the 750 hid avenger.well argo has a new machine coming out that's gonna really hurt some muddox feelings . The new argo titan 8x8 5inches wider oil bath chains and its coming with a diesel engine.look 4 it in a few months. First one in us is going 2 south dakota.Its alot bigger than avenger using the centaur tub its gonna be a bad cat . Muddox eater::
    Last edited by Mike; 06-22-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: edited the title for a better description of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by wicked never rest View Post
    muddox had its hands full with the 750 hid avenger.well argo has a new machine coming out that's gonna really hurt some muddox feelings . The new argo titan 8x8 5inches wider oil bath chains and its coming with a diesel engine.look 4 it in a few months. First one in us is going 2 south dakota.Its alot bigger than avenger using the centaur tub its gonna be a bad cat . Muddox eater::
    Sounds Heavy?
    A friend who works out in the bush (Not with the same company as me) is supposed to get a couple of them to try out. I'm looking forward to hearing how they do.

RD

Oooooohh yeaaaaaa a mdx eater

Found something:

Looks like the same stuff though?

I think an Argo Centaur starts at about $69,000 and this new Argo 8x8 will probably be close to that same price or maybe more? At the price that Matt sells a base Mudd-Ox 8x8 for he has nothing to worry about in competition from this machine.

New centaur...954 dt 39,595 dollars FROM POINTS WEST ARGO...

Very Big
    almost too big for the average person to run around in for fun

2013 Argo Titan

Hey Guys,

Long time no talk, I've since sold my Argo, but still have the hobby running through me veins!

Went up to my local dealer and seen a strange looking Argo... but could it be...

It was!!

My dealer is one on the only ones in Canada (and the only in Ontario) to have the new 2013 Argo Titan Demo.

Dosen't look liuke there's anything posted on here of it yet, so thought I'd make this thread.

The machine is essentially an Argo Centaur chassis, single roller-80 chain, auto chain lubers, top and bottom automatic chain adjusters, the whole works, with an Argo HDI tranmission and engine (Kohler 750cc 31hp EFI and the Argo Admiral transmission).

It has some pretty neat features, one of which we were really impressed with. The steering column can be slid from the right, to the center, to the left side of the machine via a post running along the length of the firewall, it also doubles as a handle.

Just ask if you have any questions, the owner of the dealership gave us the complete breakdown on it, I'm just to tired to post anymore, just got off nightshift

Ok, picture time!! (sorry about the fence and all the argos around it, made it akward as hell to take pictures plus I had to use my telephoto lens lol)

Sweet looking Argo Centuar too, love the Argo Heat tires!

Thanks for the pictures. I've heard rumors of that machine from the dealer show but this is the first time it's really been shown to the public. Very interesting chain/sprocket design. No inner bearing... that frame must be extremely tough.
    Argo usually shows their new models in September. Since this one was a demo, did your dealer have any idea of the price once it's officially released? I bet it's $25k+.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

He said there won't be any "official" info coming out for a month, new pamphlets will be out in August.

Price is $28,000.00CAD for a bare model.

And yes, my thinking too about the axel assemble, though it's similar to the set-up in the Centaur; it's equipped with greasable tapered roller bearings.

+ Reply to Thread