6x6 Racing Results 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2012

What a great weekend! It was wonderful seeing everyone again and meeting some new ones. I would like to thank Bud for hosting again and Deek Scott for showing me what the 195 Baja machine is capabe of- (I guess I need to grow a set) I am just sorry that the chain broke and cost him the lead. So whats this about a Sept. race?!

Thank You to everyone who made this happen!!!! What a Great time!!! It was nice to see everyone again and meet some new people in the sport. Thank You for all the nice comments about my Starcraft Racer. We made it back last night around 2:30 AM I was talking to Bud before we left and he said he might do a Fall Event. Lets all encourage him to do it!!! As for race results that I know before we review the video. Nick Oxender won the 4-stroke class, had a DNF in the Rookie class, we do not know were he placed in the 2-stroke mod class. Matt Oxender won the Fischer Free-for-All Class, Matt Oxender had a DNF in the 2- stroke Mod and the Rookie class. Mike Stiles raced in 2-stroke stock, 2-stroke mod, and Fischers free for all Mike placed 2nd. We are not sure of the places in the other classes. Nick Oxender raced two Attex. One was a 500 Super Chief the other was a old wild wolf with a Kohler 29 hp. EFI. Matt Oxender raced a 1971 StarCraft with a 340 2-stroke. Mike Stiles raced a Max 2 with a 440 2-stroke.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    As usual, I had heat issues with the 503 ignition, and I melted down the D/stock again. GeoJem's racer performed GREAT! with no break-downs, and only lost a bead in the last lap of the powder puff when I flagged her off the track. She wasn 't happy. We need to figure out the jetting on hers to get it a little faster as she becomes more comfortable with it.

The Super Swamp Fox performed just about flawlessly (I can't usually use that word to describe any of my machines) all weekend long, and garnered a lot of nice compliments from everybody. There are a few good pictures we have of the whole weekend that we'll post once we get settled, and our vertebrae heal enough for us both to walk again.

Rookie Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Hydromike (The darn 503 still breaks up in the top end... I need to figure it out)

Powder Puff Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Don (Don)
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Drew in Attex (Amphibious Drew), Hydromike (blew a hole in the D/stock's mag-side piston- I was leading until the last lap. )
    DNF- Techfx RIM need to remember to install both exhaust springs to avoid hot, loud ride... of course w/ new exhaust mounting position, heavier springs were needed.

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 - Jeff - Tru Way Springer
    2 -Don
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Hydromike (503- see above)
    DNF - Techfx Overheating on the last lap... steam bath.... Should have voted for 5, not 6 lap races.

Over 50 Class
    2 -
    3 - Don
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Springer Class
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Fischer Free-for-All Class
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF
    Maybe both HydroMike and I will complete a race next year. Sorry for my Dad hogging all of the first places. That guy can be pretty stubborn.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Maybe both HydroMike and I will complete a race next year. Sorry for my Dad hogging all of the first places. That guy can be pretty stubborn.
    We'll get there 'Tech. Maybe next year! Your Dad is still just a stunning driver in that machine. He just doesn't make mistakes, and the machine is mind-bending-ly fas. You just can't wipe the grin off his face. It was great to see you guys again. Try to make it before Sunday morning next time! Spend the weekend!

Hello folks, I have a ZIP file full of pics from this weekend at Pine Lake. The file is about 286MB. I think my camera may need to be replace, some of the photos are washing out. I also deleted several that were completely washed out. If I am posting this in the wrong place please fell free to move this post. I was the one running around the infield. Please feel free to do what you would like with the photos.

Had a blast and some day dreaming of being on the track riding along with you...

Marty Fischer

sheffieldtwpash.com/images/PineLake_6x6_2012.zip
    Last edited by ohiophantom; 06-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiophantom View Post
    Hello folks, I have a ZIP file full of pics from this weekend at Pine Lake. The file is about 286MB. I think my camera may need to be replace, some of the photos are washing out. I also deleted several of the that were completely washed out. If I am posting this in the wrong place please fell free to move this post. I was the one running around the infield. Please feel free to do what you would like with the photos.

Had a blast and some day dreaming of being on the track riding along with you...

Marty Fischer

sheffieldtwpash.com/images/PineLake_6x6_2012.zip
    Awesome!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

just wanted to say what a great racing display you guys put on and that red max was a real hummer! Dave

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Hey, I was happy to just get close enough to knock on his back door once!

Here are some photos Nick pulled from my video camera, there are some great action shots.

Matt
    Attached Images

I can't get more pictures in my original post, so here's some more
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread