6x6 Racing Results 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2012

My favorite of the pictures are the ones showing just how much mud was raining downIMG_1239.jpg

Some more
    Attached Images

Almost done here...
    Attached Images

That's all for now

In the first picture, the Shark Attex was being pulled by a 4-wheeler when it hit a tire and rolled over. Happened to catch this when the camera was accidently still running in the pits
    Attached Images

If you guys and gals will upload the photos to the gallery, there is a category for the races. That will help keep them all in one place and allow for larger photos.

As for the results, thanks for posting those. The only discrepancy I see right now is the Fischer Free-for-All Class. Was this won by Matt O or Jeff in the Tru Way Springer. Any help clarifying who placed where would be appreciated. Check the first post in this thread for an updated list and make sure I'm not making any mistakes.

Arrived home at 11:25 covered the machine brought in the gear and it is time to hit the sack. Left this morning around 10:00, so it has been a long day. Thanks to all for a great time of fun and fellowship.

Lewis

Glad you and RDR made it up to see us all and got home safe. Its always a longer ride home from these things than there.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you guys and gals will upload the photos to the gallery, there is a category for the races. That will help keep them all in one place and allow for larger photos.

As for the results, thanks for posting those. The only discrepancy I see right now is the Fischer Free-for-All Class. Was this won by Matt O or Jeff in the Tru Way Springer. Any help clarifying who placed where would be appreciated. Check the first post in this thread for an updated list and make sure I'm not making any mistakes.
    Jeff took first in the last race as I was second but I didn't cross the finish line with a blown belt. I didn't see who was behind me to take second place.

I was second in 2-stroke modified in the McKay, but I'm still trying to find out where the boys came in for their races (had to ask who won after the races because there was so much mud that you couldn't tell how many were still in front of you). I never saw the results posted- did anyone get a picture of the board with the finish results?.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Dave Smith was second in the Bumpkin II in the over 50 race and the the springer race.

+ Reply to Thread