6x6 Racing Results 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2012

6x6 Racing Results 2012

6x6 Racing Results 2012

6x6 racing was back in Ashtabula, Ohio at Pine Lake Raceway for the 43rd anniversary of America's Oldest ATV race. This thread will contain all of the race results, pictures, videos, etc. The races this year were held on Saturday, June 23 for the endurance race and Sunday, June 24 for the TT races. I'll try to update this first post with the videos and pictures that everyone posts so we don't have to sort through so many pages.
    A huge thank you as always to Bud Fischer of Fischer Cycles for keeping this event going for us.

2012 6x6 Racing Results
    (6x6 World member name in parenthesis)

Rookie Class
    1 -
    2 - George in Attex springer (George)
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Mike in Attex (hydromike)
    DNF - Nick Oxender in Attex (N/A)
    DNF - Matt in Starcraft (Matt O.)
    DNF - Joe in Attex (Joe H)

Powder Puff Class
    1 - Diane in Attex (littleGgurl)
    2 - ? Fischer in Scrambler (N/A)
    DNF - Callie Pachocke in Hustler (N/A)
    DNF - Shana in Max (Shanna/KevinGriffin)
    DNF - Alyssa in Attex (geoJem)

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Nick Oxender in Attex (N/A)
    2 - Lewis in Attex Springer (Lewis)
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Don in Attex (Don)
    2 - Mike Gerber in Attex (Mike Gerber)
    3 - Joe in Attex (Joe H)
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Drew in Attex (Amphibious Drew)
    DNF - Mike in RIM (techfx)
    DNF - Brian Sharkey in Attex (N/A)

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 - Jeff Laughlin in Tru Way Springer (N/A)
    2 - Don in Attex (Don)
    3 -
    4 - George in Attex springer (George)
    5 -
    DNF - Matt in Starcraft (Matt O.)
    DNF - Mike Gerber in Attex (Mike Gerber)
    DNF - Deek Scott in Attex (N/A)

Over 50 Class
    2 - Dave Smith in Country Bumpkin II Springer (N/A)
    3 - Don in Attex (Don)
    4 - Deek Scott in Attex (N/A)
    5 - Marc in Blackbird (jerseybigfoot)
    DNF - Joe in Attex (Joe M)

Springer Class
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Fischer Free-for-All Class
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 - Shawn in Argo (Shawn H)
    DNF -Brad in Country Bumpkin Springer (countrybumpkin)

Endurance Race
    1 -
    2 - Shawn in Argo (Shawn H)
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Photos can be found in the gallery here: Pine Lake 6x6 Racing June 2012

Video posted by Lewis

Video posted by Lewis

Video posted by Nick Oxender

Video posted by jerseybigfoor

Video posted by George

Video posted by krahsb
    Last edited by Mike; 06-25-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: updated results

Let me start by saying thanks to mike for making this site, without it, i'd have never been to an event THIS FLIPPIN AWESOME!! Thanks to the Owners of the property for allowing this event to be held there!! Deff and awesome thing that i WILL BE ATTENDING again!! Came home early, missed sundays races but man did i have a Mother F-ing blast!! lol dood, i met sooo many ppl that i talk to on here or read about on here it was awesome. i seen some totally wicked and awesome machines as well. Seen springers in person, Seen the pure breed race machines that everyones running, and a few of the originals that made AATV racing what it is. (Country BUmpkin, GBA) Seen a Mudd-ox also. One of my biggest highlights was riding in MaxIVmarks max4 with tracks....i dunno who had more fun?...was it me who about crapped myself as we traversed the first monsterous ditch and bank and rock?...or was it those that watched me about crap my pants..lol, everyone loved my facial expression! hahaha. i soon learned that the max4 with tracks, is virtually unstoppable. Thanks mark for the unforgettable time and ride!! Thanks to Drew and Joe H for letting me use their machines while i was there. it was much appreciated!! Thanks to Hydromike and his wife for letting me use his cooler and allowing me to drive his farm tractor sounding SUPER SWAMP FOX!! <--sounds like a sherman tank...lol Thanks to don for the super awesome ATTEX swag, i dunno whether to wear it or frame it?! Thanks to buggyman for coffee and the food and all he had to share! (This guys max2 is a speed demon..and a powerhouse!! HOly MoLy!!) Thanks to George and the apache for askign me if i'd like to drive it..(HOWEVER i did not..i was way to intimidated by it..lol) I could go on and on thanking everyone there for all the random totally awesome things that they did for me, or showed me, or talked to me about. Dood..yinz guys rock! lol i dont care what anyone says, yinz are awesome!! To all of those that i failed to mention, i appologize!! (i met a **** ton of ppl, and man i'm terrible with names..lol) I had a blast, and i will be back!! I pray that next time around i got my own rig to help rip it up with!! i left on quick notice, however no worries, we'll meet again! Thanks again guys, and please, everyone keep in touch!!

-WagZ-
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Just got home from the races. Had a blast and thanks to all that helped make my DNF in the 2-stroke stock class possible. It was so much fun and much better than a DNS (did not start). I lost a wheel during the race, but did not even no it until some t-20 linkage fell out and forced my to pull off the track. This was one of the best weekends of my life to date.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

If you guys and gals can post up where you or anyone else finished in the races and also what classes Bud ended up with, I will edit the first post so that it is as accurate as possible. It sounds like it was a great time from the phone calls and emails that I have gotten. I'm glad everyone had so much fun

Got home an hour ago... Had a blast!!!!!! Thanks to Lewis and Robbie for the great food!!!! I owe you two big time!!!

I took Drew's wheel out "Knocked it right off" in the two stroke stock class and he took a piece of my upper body out.
    Matt Kinyon and I played bumper cars with each other and we both rolled our machines!!!! " All so In the 2 Stroke Class" So many great people and so much fun!!!!! The weekend went too fast!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    6x6 Racing Results 2012

6x6 racing was back in Ashtabula, Ohio at Pine Lake Raceway for the 43rd anniversary of America's Oldest ATV race. This thread will contain all of the race results, pictures, videos, etc. The races this year were held on Saturday, June 23 for the endurance race and Sunday, June 24 for the TT races. I'll try to update this first post with the videos and pictures that everyone posts so we don't have to sort through so many pages.
    A huge thank you as always to Bud Fischer of Fischer Cycles for keeping this event going for us.

2012 6x6 Racing Results
    (6x6 World member name in parenthesis)

Rookie Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Powder Puff Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Joe M.

Springer Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -
    I all so competed in the 2 stroke stock and Mod, but left before the results were posted
    Matt and I were probably the last two to come in for the 2 stroke stock, because we rolled our machines.

The boys & I got home around Three AM with mud, bruises and memories of a great weekend. It's a shame it only happens once a year, but there were rumors of Bud planning another in the fall. It was great seeing old friends again and meeing new ones. The boys both got their bells rung a little bit on the track, but neither was really hurt and machines can be repaired. Thanks to everyone that helped in my failed attempt to get the B/A running well enough to compete. Next time we'll have that garage queen on the track! I looked for posted results of the races before we left but they weren't on the board, so maybe Bud has them??

Anyway: Great weekend and thanks for everyone involved!

Rookie Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Powder Puff Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Don (Don)
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 -
    2 -Don
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 - Don
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Springer Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

As usual, I had heat issues with the 503 ignition, and I melted down the D/stock again. GeoJem's racer performed GREAT! with no break-downs, and only lost a bead in the last lap of the powder puff when I flagged her off the track. She wasn 't happy. We need to figure out the jetting on hers to get it a little faster as she becomes more comfortable with it.

The Super Swamp Fox performed just about flawlessly (I can't usually use that word to describe any of my machines) all weekend long, and garnered a lot of nice compliments from everybody. There are a few good pictures we have of the whole weekend that we'll post once we get settled, and our vertebrae heal enough for us both to walk again.

Rookie Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Hydromike (The darn 503 still breaks up in the top end... I need to figure it out)

Powder Puff Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Don (Don)
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Drew in Attex (Amphibious Drew), Hydromike (blew a hole in the D/stock's mag-side piston- I was leading until the last lap. )

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 -
    2 -Don
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Hydromike (503- see above)

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 - Don
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Springer Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF

Had a wonderful time again this year it was great seeing everyone again going to get the springer fixed for the next one hopefully in september thanks to everyone for their help thank you Mike for this site and thanks to Bud and his crew for putting this on for us again

Thanks to everybody for the great company.....I'd love to give special thanks to sooo many people, but I don't think Mike has that much server space. LOL
    I will give a special thanks to Lance(liflod) for giving me an appreciation of how skilled Argo drivers are. Lance had me drive his 6 wheel conquest on a trail ride, and got a good laugh everytime I tried to treat the sticks like it had a t-20 in it. I actually gave up trying to back up out of a ditch

It was a great weekend

+ Reply to Thread