6x6 Racing Results 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2012

You could see the mix blowing out the side between the block and head with no compression. I hope to tear into it Saturday. I will know soon. Thanks Fred.

202 Astabula racing

Put all the clips together that i had a here is what i recorded. Some good racing hate i could not get it all.

Lewis
    Last edited by Mike; 07-15-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: embedded video by removing the "s" from https://

Thanks Lewis! That was great.
    Banned

Thanks, Lewis.

Bridget

, Lewis!!

Cool, Lewis! Thanks for posting.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I see Bud posted a trail map on his site. I only saw about 50% over the race weekend. I didn't think he had so many.
    Attached Images
    Acta non verba

Wow- I've never been back there. Except for using one of the wider dirt roads for testing the B/A, I never got around to trail riding.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

next year they should have the endurance race around the perimeter of his trails
    along with ck points..that would make it more interesting

+ Reply to Thread