Registering my Hustler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registering my Hustler

Registering my Hustler

I have question about my hustler 6x6 and I am from Oklahoma. I asked my tag agency about to see if I am required to have title for my 6x6 and they said no if I dont drive it in the water and government property and yes if i will drive it in the water and drive on government property as off road register. I personnal will like to have it register and new title for insurance purpose and thief becoming common in Oklahoma. So I got the 6x6 from my grandfather as gift and don't have the title which don't require in 1970's I assumed. Where can I find the vin. number on the body or frame? According to Richard Clark said can use vin. number from t-20 but I cannot find the serial number on t-20. Thanks for your time and hopefully I will get good answer.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-12-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: moved post out of the introduction thread

Hello 6x6carey,

I live in Colorado and just applied for tags. In Colorado it did not matter the use of the rig (water or land). They set me up with an OHV sticker and did a inspection of the rig, used the serial # on the engine and applied for a VIN tag. It was pretty simple. Hope this helps.

Each state is different. Here in Texas there is no requirement to register ATVs. Sale transactions are passed via bill of sale. You can title an ATV however at that point the state will charge you the standard titling fees. I have my vin#s and multiple photos in case there is theft.

+ Reply to Thread