1979 factory tracked Superchief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1979 factory tracked Superchief

Nice trailer fender Cant wait to see it and take it for a spin and maybe get hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by strokerstang86 View Post
    Nice trailer fender Cant wait to see it and take it for a spin and maybe get hooked!
    At least the tires are both new now. Probably will need a new trailer built for the Max and the Attex. The 2 stroke is sort of cool. I will have it at the shop tomorrow for you to check out. I know you will want one.

Keith.

It will be fast !!!!!! mine runs like a bat out of hell

Well, took the Superchief to the shop and somehow the AquaTorques ended up on it.

While springers are cool for you people who appreciate Ballet, I think the AquaTorques will appeal more to the WWF crowd. You know, the kind of person who wants to face their off-roading head on instead of dancing around it.

Well for nap time we settled on some Goodyear 21 inch Rawhides.

Now back in the shed and time for bed.

Keith.

Those look GREAT! Do they clear the tub without any modifications?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Those look GREAT! Do they clear the tub without any modifications?
    They just slip into place. They would be rubbing if I tried to drive it around, but with a little heat they would work. Remember I have factory axle extensions with it being a factory tracked machine.

Keith.

I love Interco...their tires are so ignorant looking, and very effective! I wish they made the Aquatorque's in all sizes! My mule has VAMPIRE's on it, and my bronco has Boggers on it. wish they made some for my aveo...lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Nothing dresses up your 6x6 like a nice set of AquaTorques that's for sure.

Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Well, took the Superchief to the shop and somehow the AquaTorques ended up on it.

While springers are cool for you people who appreciate Ballet, I think the AquaTorques will appeal more to the WWF crowd. You know, the kind of person who wants to face their off-roading head on instead of dancing around it.

Well for nap time we settled on some Goodyear 21 inch Rawhides.

Now back in the shed and time for bed.

Keith.
    That 6x6 looks awesome with the aquatorques on it! Nice machine...let us know if you get a chance to post some videos of it in your back yard swamp...looks like plenty of tire for a light weight, high rev, 2stroke...should be pretty unstoppable!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the cool find :-)

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    That 6x6 looks awesome with the aquatorques on it! Nice machine...let us know if you get a chance to post some videos of it in your back yard swamp...looks like plenty of tire for a light weight, high rev, 2stroke...should be pretty unstoppable!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the cool find :-)

Tim
    Thanks Tim. It used to live a couple hours from you. It is really fun to have a more vintage machine to play with. I fear the AquaTorques would twist the poor Attex up pretty badly, but they do look cool.

Unfortunatly for us here in Southern WI the drought has dried up all my marsh and swamp land. In fact the last rain I saw was on the way back from our creek run until I went to get this machine I hit rain in Iowa again. Maybe your creeks are still flowing? I think a factory tracked machine like this will deserve a set of your tracks. Then, this light little machine would be unstopable. I wouldn't even bother with a winch. I plan on bringging it with when I bring the Max IV to be fitted for tracks. You can giggle with me when I rev the engine, it's a hoot.

Keith.

+ Reply to Thread