Michigan Multiday trail trip.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan Multiday trail trip.

Michigan Multiday trail trip.

I am looking for some people to go along on a multiday trail ride with camping on the trail. This trip will take place in upper Michigan. This will be like a hiking trip with 6x6s. Anyone interested please let me know and we can start working out details. Thanks from Mike.

What part of the UP do you plan to run in? When were you looking to go. Do you know the trails and what is the terrain like? I might be interested. Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Looking at the orv trails in Lake County. South, East of 55/37. A lot of two tracks(fire roads) there is some good size mud holes/swamps in the area.

link to michigan trail maps

How about this link?
    DNR - Argo Use on State Land

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I have a place in lake city and will open it for camping and rideing this weekend 8/11and12/2012. the trailhead is less then a mile away from the cabin and elecctric hookup will be avalible. if you wish to join us PM me for directions. Also I can get a good headcount this way.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

too bad you all missed it. the trails were perfect and not alot of dust. they opened meny new trails to over 50" use so we were able to go all day.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Thought about cha while working on pulling chains. Still aways to go getting ready . Time i,m done i won,t want to get it dirty! Yaa right. Thanks for invite. one place i goose hunt has muck ,going to ask about access for 6 wheelers. Owner plays in it with trucks!.

Sure missed you guys this past weekend! Treb and I had a blast on the trails. We have a cabin just above Lake City, and we go riding up there all the time. You all are welcome to come riding with us anytime. I am planning on going up for a week near the end of Sept. Treb will be coming up on the weekends. Maybe we can get you guys to come up then? Give you a little bit of time to plan for it?? Let us know.. It is a gret time up there..
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread