6x6 Ride at the Badlands ORV Park - Attica, IN September 14-15

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at the Badlands ORV Park - Attica, IN September 14-15

I am planning on making it and hoping for lots and lots of rain.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Has anyone been in contact with the Orrs's. They were the best ambassadors of this sport I have seen,and helpful with any problem that was asked of them.It is a shame the company wanted to take the business in a different direction.I used to be a dealer for them, it would be nice to make this a reunion of some sorts, and I bet they still have a Argo or two.If noone has been in contact,I will give Becky a call tomorrow and give her and Greg an invite. Eddie

That's a great idea, Eddie. I met them only one time and that was at a Badlands ride many years ago. I don't know what they have been up to since they no longer sell Argos. They sure were good for the sport along with so many other distributors Argo/ODG was lucky to have. Be sure to tell them MaxRules will be there to show them how to ride

Only four weeks until the ride!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Brandon,I will call them tomorrow,I was also trying to remember some old time riders here are a few( Craig and Kim Wendtling from Kansas,a young couple from southern Mo. with a red Max 4,and the guy from Mo. with a green bigfoot,Troy Moores brother that was running Midwest Atv,I cant remember to many names,but was wondering if you hear anything from any of them?

Eddie, I just emailed the ride info to Scott Moore. He and his dad still ride and have a couple 6x6s and quads. They came to our last ride at Walter's Ranch. I'll let you know what their response is when I hear back from him.
    RickMoMo Bigfoot is probably the green Bigfoot owner here in MO you are referring to. I haven't heard from him in a good while and don't have his contact info. I sent him a PM on this website for our last ride and did not hear back.

Hi Brandon
    Do you have Roger and Bonnie's contact info? They rode a bigfoot with us a few times.

Matt

Yes,Rick was his name,good guy to ride with. I called Orr's yesterday and got ahold of Greg,they are busy that weekend,but seemed interested in doing a ride sometime.Eddie

I'm gonna try and make it! I get back from vegas earlier that week so we will see how my schedule plays out.
    Derek

Do you guys plan on getting there friday morning or night? I thought the 14th and 15th were sat and sun.

Quote Originally Posted by demo61x View Post
    Do you guys plan on getting there friday morning or night? I thought the 14th and 15th were sat and sun.
    Right now many of us plan to start riding on Friday the 14th, in the morning. We'll ride all day Saturday and maybe some of Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread