CMATVA Rodeo September 22nd

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CMATVA Rodeo September 22nd

Good stuff Don.

Anyone take any video?
    Banned

I've got some, George, and I'll get it posted as soon as I can, but the quality can't compare to your videos I'm afraid.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Don.

You got me beat this time.
    Banned

Here's a video of the day at the CMATVA rodeo. Joe H, Lewie72, Evil8x8, ToryG, Air Bud, Q ball, and I were the drivers. I think I got a little of everybody competing, but no footage of Dr. Evil. He was the only one of us that didn't do any driving, but helped in the pits and needs to be mentioned as well. I can't remember how to get the video to imbed in the post, but the link seems to work.

https://vimeo.com/50344902
    Last edited by Don; 09-28-2012 at 02:03 AM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hi Don,

Thanks for putting that up. It's good to see Cole and Chuck made it. Maybe we'll start seeing those guys again.

When embedding a video from Vimeo, you need to remove the “s” in the “https:” that they started putting in their links. That'll fix it!
    Banned

Great video of you guys! Thanks for posting it!

Nice video!!!!

+ Reply to Thread