CMATVA Rodeo September 22nd

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CMATVA Rodeo September 22nd

CMATVA Rodeo September 22nd

It's getting close to Rodeo time again in PA. I got the new flyer from Wayne and he's looking forward to seeing the amphib crowd again at Allport speedway. Anyone interested in getting together for a day of friendly competition should head for the rodeo!

http://www.cmatva.org/ClientAssets/r...ure%202012.pdf
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I am slowly getting all of the carnage from the races repaired and will be ready. I look forward to seeing you guys again and having a great time at the rodeo.

Thanks for posting the information Don. I added it to our calendar here: CMATVA Rodeo September 22, 2012 so anyone can sign up for an email reminder for it if you like.

How many will be making this event?

We'll be there with at least 2 machines, maybe 3.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Lewie and I will be there.

I am insure if I will make this one and am torn as to what to bring. We don't need cages and seat belts for this one do we?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Not going to make it this year. Got to work Saturday.

Illness, work and obligations kept us from this year's. Hope it was fun!

'hope everyone's well soon and ready to ride, FX.

We had rain for about half the day and sometimes it came down pretty hard, but we all had a good time and when the weather cleared it was really nice. I'm not sure who won the overall points, but I'd be willing to bet that Lewie72 got it. His D-stock runs like a scalded dog. The boys and I only had one of the racers ready for the event: Bud's isn't done yet and I broke the transmission in half on the McKay while I was getting it ready to go. We did take a couple trail machines instead and it was almost as much fun. I spent a good portion of the day today swapping out the main shaft of the B/H 6000 in the McKay and she's back in business. I loaded a pic of the line-up and I'll get some video of the event posted as soon as I can.

+ Reply to Thread