Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

Ok here is what I got from Bud so far he would love to have us come back for the fall he is looking at October 20th an 21st or October 27and 28. He said there will be a small pit fee the track will be watered and open for anyone to go out and play. There will be a bond fire , trail riding and at this time he is not advertising racing for this event but will have the race next year as we always do.Bud asked me to give the dates an try to find out what weekend is better for everyone that would like to attend so if you all can give me your feedback on this I will call Bud and set a date. I look forward to hearing from everyone happy Atving.

I vote the earlier the better. The weather can get quite unpleasant the end of October.

I doubt there will be a ton of people trying to attend both events, but the Busco ride is on the calendar for October 12-14. I know it doesn't directly conflict with either of the proposed Pine Lake dates, but just a reminder of the timing. North Carolina will just about always be nice in early October, but the Great Lakes Region could be 75 and sunny, or 35 and rain.

The earlier date would be better for us as well. Not only because of the weather, but our wedding anniversary falls on the later weekend and I'd hate for the wife to be mad at me for leaving her alone for that. We may try and make Busco as well, but that will be tough.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I know the dates are close to Busco but Bud wants it to cool off and they still have not received any rain there he said the lake is way down and they have been having wildfires around there one was on the neighbors property.

Last week would be best for us. Or 1st or 2nd week. 3rd week we have show at our farm for antique tractors and equipment and 1st week November we head west for a week! Never an idea time for all! Hopefully they got some rain last night and today! We did!

Quote Originally Posted by maicolover View Post
    Last week would be best for us. Or 1st or 2nd week. 3rd week we have show at our farm for antique tractors and equipment and 1st week November we head west for a week! Never an idea time for all! Hopefully they got some rain last night and today! We did!
    I might have to do on-call tech support or study for classes from there, But I'd at least get a ride or two in. Can't really tell which is better yet.

the 20/21 is better for me. id like to make at least 1 ride this year (as long as every one is healthy)
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Both weekends are okay for us. What a blast to do it again this year. I can't wait!!!

Matt

All my other weekends except for Oct. 13 & 14 are out for me. I haven't been to Busco since 2009. So, that's where I'll be heading.

+ Reply to Thread