Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    As far as things look right now, both boys will be coming with me. See ya there!
    Great. If you need me or any of the 6X6World network to bring anything down for you let me know.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I hope to be there as well.
    Banned

Sounds Great!!! We will be there!!! I can hardly wait!!!

Matt and Nick

i cannot make it, however, i'm fully depending on ALL OF YOU to have fun for me. so dont let me down. lol

on another note i found a coot, but need to round up cash for it...maybe soon i can partake in all the reindeer games again! :-D
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

I forgot to put on here it will be $20.00 per person this event for the weekend sorry about that glad so many can make it so is Bud see you all there

well I will try to make it there. lost my job yesterday and will not be able to go down to NC earlier this month but this event is not to far away and I need to have sum fun with my machine before the year is over.

Quote Originally Posted by FREQ42 View Post
    well I will try to make it there. lost my job yesterday and will not be able to go down to NC earlier this month but this event is not to far away and I need to have sum fun with my machine before the year is over.
    Sorry to hear about your luck Bob. I know I am planning on going to ash, and I hope you make it. Its always a good time and we need someone who can split shift on a pile of horse ****.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks Drew, I'm going to do my best to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by FREQ42 View Post
    Hi Bob,sorry about the job setback,maybe things will improve soon.Hope to see ya at Pine Lake.
    P.S. I can not make the fall Busco either,got a job,just no $$,everything at my place has been going backwards for the last 4 years.

Joe.

I hope to be there too but I figure I'll be dropping close to $250 for the fuel myself!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread