Bed liner product on Attex Body

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bed liner product on Attex Body

Ok Thanks

Removing paint

I forgot take pictures before I started but the whole top was covered with paint.

ATTACH=CONFIG]9284[/ATTACH]paint side.jpg
    Attached Images

Sorry about the pics not loaded right. Ill reload them again soon along with my other running Chief that has the body band and winch.

Attachment 9287Attachment 9288Attachment 9289

It definitely takes some work but your upper is starting to look good again. Keep it up your efforts are already paying off.

Amazing work! It looks like that Chief has undergone quite the transformation. That looks ten times better in its original bright yellow color than any paint or bedliner. Plus this way, nothing will be chipping or flaking off. Like Drew said, it's a good bit of work, but it's really worth it. Keep it up and thanks for the updates.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

These pictures are better. The paint is actually off the top now and I will get those pics soon. This is the other Chief that my Father helped me put together. Everything was in the green body. He is a retired Machinist and Fabricator and he made the body band for the 3000lb winch. We now want to make a rollbar. Does anyone know the measurements for the factory Chief rollbar and the size pipe used? Once the rollcage is built I will swap everything to the Yellow body. You were all right about not using Rino Liner and to remove the paint. It really looks good and my Father was also surprised how good it turned out.

+ Reply to Thread