Going to get the big block hustler tomorrow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to get the big block hustler tomorrow

Going to get the big block hustler tomorrow

I am so excited i probably want sleep tonight lol.I'm going to Nashville to get the 980 hustler big block tomorrow.9 hour round trip but it will be well worth it.I want to thank cris for giving me a great deal on one of the coolest machine around.

Sound very cool!!!!

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

now i know for sure that i gotta swing thru bama to come and see it now. congrats, i know you had your eye on it for a while!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Thanks kevin.Fred,Come on I'll let you try it out.I'm so pumped up i can't go to sleep.That happens everytime i go riding.lol.

Come on Roy,,,, you gotta sleep to be able to drive there, buddy!!!. You can stay up late playing with it when you get it back home in you possession!!

p.s. I know the feeling, it's easier said than done!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I'll be ok,I'm not leaving till 1pm.When you want to go for a ride.

Chris put his heart and soul into that machine and I'm sure you'll be giving it a great new home. I can't imagine how pumped you are to get that beast home and play.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That's one heck of a machine you are getting there. I wish I could have gotten the machine but have too many irons in the fire currently. I can't wait to see some footage of that beast in action, as well as a detailed walk-around video. Congrats again.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    sooooo... ya went with my first choice I see. YOUUU LUUUUCKEEE DOG!!!! Congrats on the new toy! This machine IS a work of art you know.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 08:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread