2003 Conquest dilemma

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2003 Conquest dilemma

2003 Conquest dilemma

Well, after chasing my buddy into swamps and getting stuck time after time. I must get tracks. I won't be able to afford tracks for some time, this means my machine sitting in the garage all winter making payments on machine i can't use. Plus im not sure if i want to put anther $2800 into this machine as its a 2003

My thought it to sell it and maybe wait another year and get a new or newer machine w/ tracks.

Thoughts?
    2003 Argo Conquest
    Wasilla, Alaska

Get the tracks! You can use it on other, newer machines. Or you can build tracks. there are asome snow machine wrecking yards down in the valley. Build a set of tracks guides, get 4 snow mobile tracks and do it. If the tracks are 100 each, and you can build track guides for less than 250.... rock and roll buddy!

Start calling Adair Argo!

Listen, you have one of the best machines on the planet, water cooled, low range tranny, if you put a set of Adair tracks on that machine it will be your buddy trying to stay with you. DO Not sell that machine!!! Buy a set of Adair tracks and see what that machine is really cabable of, just take a look at any of the videos posted by other Conquest owners with Adair tracks, they are simply unstopable on a Conquest

@!

Having recently had a similar issue, I say keep your machine. I had mine on craigslist to trade after putting the hole the size of my fist in tires I cannot replace. I couldn't afford 8 new tires at the moment or tracks, so I was pissed and put it up for trade. After receiving multiple nice trade offers I removed the listing. This machine, equipped properly, is too capable. 2 years from now I'd be upset I got rid of it. I've found solace in taking it apart. Maintenance has brought me closer to it. I will do what I can for now, and save up to trick it out. I'm not ditching the machine, it's in the family to stay.

+ Reply to Thread