South florida roll call!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South florida roll call!!!

Cool South florida roll call!!!

Where are all my south Florida argo/Max riders?? I've been going to the Corbett in west palm for the past couple months an have never seen another amphib. I have people looking at me like im an alien in some space ship!! Let's meet up and invade the Corbett sometime with our machines and give them something to look at!

I am game, I am in Cooper City. I go to devils garden with mine. Got the frome out of mine right now, doing alittle rework!!

Thats awesome, i was trying to go to devils garden for labor day but got caught up down south. Whenever you get the beast back up and running lets go to the corbett its closer and virtually empty year round. Theres alot of mud holes and swamps to go though up there and the terrain is endless!! what kind of machine are you running?

Max II, been in the family for years. Before that we had a scrambler. I have a few 4 wheelers also, Yamaha Blaster and a TRX 450 ER. Cool, Let you know when, I am sure it will be three or four weeks. I am going to be out of town for two weeks.

I thought I remembered some members from Florida starting a thread. I did a quick search and found it. Maybe you guys can link up with some of them.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/local...e-florida.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'm 45 minutes from Corbett and just got my max II running decent. Let me know if anyone wants to ride!

Who ever is ready to go in south florida the corbett is opening up tomorrow i think this weekend would be a great time to test out the machines!! If your game leave me a message and lets go!

Anyone riding around Tampa?

+ Reply to Thread