"Eight is Enough" Newspaper Article

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Eight is Enough" Newspaper Article

"Eight is Enough" Newspaper Article

Last year this was put in the newspaper, and I happened to find it online today
    Eight is Enough

Nice article. We all wish Matt and Mudd Ox success.

Very cool article. I like the line that says, "Even more remarkable is that Oxender has done it during a near meltdown of the national and global economies." How true it is for all businesses right now, but look at Argo and Max. They have been in the business for 40 years yet Matt comes right in and directly competes for their customers. The introduction of the Argo Titan proves Matt is taking their customers, just watch Argo's videos of the Titan and their suttle knocks against the Ox. The companies buying amphibs for oil fields, forestry, and other commercial applications is certainly where the money is.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Very nice article, upbeat and positive influence for our sport. Two thumbs up.

Thumbs up Larry W

That was a great article, our hobby is slowly making a strong comeback. new competition manufacturing amphib's will help keep the currant designs from getting stagnate. my hats off to Matt O, not many could have tackled such a feat,

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    The introduction of the Argo Titan proves Matt is taking their customers, just watch Argo's videos of the Titan and their suttle knocks against the Ox.
    My favorite part about the video is that they showed a clip of the 60s Argo that my dad restored in the now Mudd-Ox factory

Mudd-Ox has come a long way from the first prototype! I plan on posting some prototype videos next week

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    Mudd-Ox has come a long way from the first prototype! I plan on posting some prototype videos next week
    Post up some pics/video of some of the custom Ox's. Matt showed me just a few of them, such as the fire fighting rig, and they are very impressive. Not many people have seen them or know an Ox is a lot different than the basic unit seen on ride videos. That picture of his new XL model nose to nose with a regular Ox is just crazy...

Nick O.

What are the tub dimensions of the XL Mudd-Ox tub when compared to the base model Mudd-Ox tub? Can you order a base model Mudd-Ox with the XL tub?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 09-28-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    Post up some pics/video of some of the custom Ox's. Matt showed me just a few of them, such as the fire fighting rig, and they are very impressive. Not many people have seen them or know an Ox is a lot different than the basic unit seen on ride videos. That picture of his new XL model nose to nose with a regular Ox is just crazy...
    Where is a picture posted at? We dont have any video of the EMT unit. We made a video for an innovation award nomination which has stunning footage of some different machines. Just depends which parts I'm allowed to upload to youtube... We'll see Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Nick O.

What are the tub dimensions of the XL Mudd-Ox tub when compared to the base model Mudd-Ox tub? Can you order a base model Mudd-Ox with the XL tub?
    That's not something to ask me at all. Basically, XL=run an Arg over

The XL picture and firefighting OX I'm referring to was shown to me on Matt's computer at the Badlands ride. It's not on the internet yet, but it would be nice if it was.

+ Reply to Thread