don't worry, be happy!!!!!!!!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: don't worry, be happy!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I had the privilege to attempt a McNab over the past weekend here in South Africa. Managed to successfully hunt a Blessbuck, Catch a large mouth Bass (although a small one ) but unfortunatley failed to down the Guinie Fowl on the wingshoot attempt - my shot was a bit small for the big bird. All of this was done from my Avenger. I am soooo glad I bought this amazing vehicle as I would have never been able to attempt this form my wheelchair at all.

here are some pics:

My super big bass :P

and the bush where I stalked the guinie fowl with the argo just before sunset:

awesome time in a awesome machine

Good for you,whitepuff. Is that a pond or a stream you are in?

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Good for you,whitepuff. Is that a pond or a stream you are in?

Joe.
    Joe, its a pond within a stream - its actually being fed by a natural spring. Farmers usually build dams / ponds within small streams like these to provide water to their live stock here in SA. And then they stock the ponds/ dams with fish, to keep it clean and for some recreational fishing.

SA looks pretty wide open, you should be able to watch your dog run away for about 3 days there.

Nice pics guys

RD

Some good hunting.....Great to see you are putting your machine to great use. Some nice open space to use as your playground.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Way cool! Have to trade a hunt down there for one up in alaska some day!

Is that a scoped Enfield your hunting with, what mark is it?

Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
    Is that a scoped Enfield your hunting with, what mark is it?
    Yes its a No4 Mk I - got a vintage weaver scope mounted and just received a cheek piece and byonette - restoring it to a WWII sniper rifle.
    Last edited by whitepuff; 10-30-2012 at 09:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread