don't worry, be happy!!!!!!!!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: don't worry, be happy!!!!!!!!!!

Wink don't worry, be happy!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness is a boo in the back of an argo
    Attached Images

Very nice. When did you get it? Unit 13 eh? Any hoo, love the chain saw on top! Come on guys, like the caption says : dont worry be happy! Lets get some hunting pics up and a few sentenses. All hunting trips are awsome, just better if you kill somehting!
    Last edited by spookum; 10-01-2012 at 03:26 AM.

Luv it

Thats what you want to see this time of year. Lookin good.

Where are the pics of the quartered up moose you had loaded in your machine?

Quote Originally Posted by rapidroy View Post
    What he said!!! Fish and game did desighn a hunt for our tracked atvs up here, for under 1500 lbs. It is an over the counter registration hunt, available in fair banks if you havent killed a moose yet. Four wheelers, air boats and planes arnt alowed either. It is RM 785... do i see a trail ride AK style????? LOL PS starts oct 15 and they let the snow machines in nov. 1

didnt get a moose? dont worry, be happy!

Thanks spookum, on 9/24/12 I called my son-in-law about 11:00 AM, asked if wanted to go for a ride for a couple hours to look for Boo,naturally he said YES, we left home at 12:30, had a Boo down by 3:30, son-in-law got it, big smiles all around, yup in unit 13 HH federal land. Chain saw on top is held in place with a chain saw clamp by KOLPIN, same maker of the gun boots, handy location! I agree with you on others posting pics of hunting, come on guys, post pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by spookum View Post
    Very nice. When did you get it? Unit 13 eh? Any hoo, love the chain saw on top! Come on guys, like the caption says : dont worry be happy! Lets get some hunting pics up and a few sentenses. All hunting trips are awsome, just better if you kill somehting!

Quote Originally Posted by rapidroy View Post
    The wife & I did not get any pics of the sister-in-laws moose in the back, maybe someone else did?

Quote Originally Posted by moos-a-boo View Post
    The wife & I did not get any pics of the sister-in-laws moose in the back, maybe someone else did?
    Naw, my camera wasn,t working at 11 pm. Too tired to dig it out, too excited to remember where I put it

[QUOTE=spookum;128623]What he said!!! Fish and game did desighn a hunt for our tracked atvs up here, for under 1500 lbs. It is an over the counter registration hunt, available in fair banks if you havent killed a moose yet. Four wheelers, air boats and planes arnt alowed either. It is RM 785... do i see a trail ride AK style????? LOL PS starts oct 15 and they let the snow machines in nov. 1

That sounds awesome, long way to go but it sounds like a kick. I will have to check out the regs Never heard of this type of opener, are tracks a must?

+ Reply to Thread