Kawasaki FD620D running poorly. Help?!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Kawasaki FD620D running poorly. Help?!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Nah, you're good to go now.
    If I Second that, does it mean the motion is carried?

RD

i veto the motion on the grounds that i like 2 of everything.thats why "THEY" come in pairs.

lol Plott

I am - for sure - good to go now!

Result: stronger pull, less hesitation under load, smooth turns, and faster doughnuts :-D

I think all I needed was the correct plugs and a clean carb, but I ended up getting: new fuel line, new filter, new pump, corrected valve lash, clean carb, new plugs, new oil and a new-to-me driven clutch (thanks lewis).

Waiting on some videos to upload, we moved a big stump yesterday with the rejuvenated beast.

Everything seemed well, until I found this: (left side rear axle) Get to learn new facets of the machine every day it seems.

Nothing special about the video, we were able to move the log on it's side with 4 grown men. It's gotta weigh 1,000 lbs. (The best part of the video is around 28 seconds, Kayden was mean mugging until he saw he was on camera... then he's a ham - lol)

Quality is terrible here. I don't know why it is so fuzzy, it's a shame too cause little Kayden is knocked out. His head is bouncing all over the place while he's sleeping... lol

Last edited by Mike; 11-05-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: merged four consecutive posts

Hey Green,,, hows the Argo coming buddy?
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread