The 6X6World Network

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 6X6World Network

Thumbs up Larry W The 6X6World Network

The "Network" has brought so many of the members on here together with parts, machines, and in-person tech support. With the help of the most tightly knit group of folks I know, machines have been scouted out online and bought by members looking for that "diamond in the rough, dream machine", engines, transmissions, wheels, tires, Attexes, Swamp Foxes, Hustlers, and so many odd ball machines out there have made their way across the county over many miles of interstates through our network of members to the doorstep of the new owner, and the most important thing of all is that together we've built up not only the biggest and best 6x6 online community, but we've built great friendships that help grow the hobby and help us meet new and interesting people every step of the way. Some folks may be close by, and others may be many miles away, even different countries apart, but with a network being this tightly knit I foresee many great things unfolding for the members of 6X6World.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Well said JP.
    Gregg V

Thanks to this site and all the great members,I have come a long way from 1 Argo,used primarily to skid firewood back to camp O!,I gotta go add another Attex project to my profile,make an album in my gallery,.........

Joe.

Nicely put, JP.
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    The "Network" has brought so many of the members on here together with parts, machines, and in-person tech support. With the help of the most tightly knit group of folks I know, machines have been scouted out online and bought by members looking for that "diamond in the rough, dream machine", engines, transmissions, wheels, tires, Attexes, Swamp Foxes, Hustlers, and so many odd ball machines out there have made their way across the county over many miles of interstates through our network of members to the doorstep of the new owner, and the most important thing of all is that together we've built up not only the biggest and best 6x6 online community, but we've built great friendships that help grow the hobby and help us meet new and interesting people every step of the way. Some folks may be close by, and others may be many miles away, even different countries apart, but with a network being this tightly knit I foresee many great things unfolding for the members of 6X6World.
    Yeah. What he said.

Not to try and inflate Mike's ego or anything, but it was very difficult to find parts, machines, people to ride with or information about these machines, especially the out-of-production models until 6x6world. I appreciate the site very much and I know many others do as well. Mike's done a great job and he's got lots of knowledgeable folks on the site to help the newbies (and sometimes us that have been in the hobby forever).

Thanks, Mike.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Caveating to everyones post,,,,,,, THIS NETWORK .
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread