anyone in northern CA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone in northern CA

I think Points West should host a "West Coast" get together...
    What do you think?
    Mary, Susan? You out there?
    LOL

---JIM---
    ---JIM---
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    (Mythbusters Fan )

Time for Hubby and I to jump in the bandwagon here. we are considered central CA. Yosemite Park anyone. Its where we are and we just got our attex 252 collt restored and working some carb. problems out. Dont have a way to transport with it yet but We will soon I hope.

To bad were not alowed to ride in Yosemite Park but all around it on the Forest roads and atv trails, but you might want to hurry BMX bikes or going to get everone kick out couse they cant seam to stay on the trails.
    Off-Highway Vehicles

have you added your self to the 6x6 map so others can find you
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Pismo/Oceano Dunes

I live near Pismo also known as Oceano Dunes in Ca. I have a project MAX IV near completion and I can't wait to see what it can do!! I have been out in the dunes on dirt bikes, I have a lifted jeep cherokee, and a stock suzuki samurai. People bring some VERY nice toys, but I have not seen any 6X6 or 8X8 though. I bet it get a lot of looks. IS THERE ANYONE IN MY AREA???

I was wondering the other day what these would be like out on the Dunes..It would be curious that is for sure.. As far as I know I put us on the map. the park does limit us I just dont know how much yet..Too many "enviromentalist" sticking their noses in the park and messing it all up. ,y blessed opinion I am a native after all to up here and so is Hubby for 20 yrs.

Its fun i stayed out in the water most of the time. if yours has more speed its fun out in the dunes. My Argo has the power just not the speed, I would make it to the top of the big dunes then just dig in.

Being in San diego, I would like to meet up - unfortunately, I've been waiting on my cousin's friend's machine shop to finish my axles (which will be very nice) and get my clutch set up inproved. I may be the only 2 stroke max in Cali. The beach/dunes look like fun.

Been to the Green Horn?

Quote Originally Posted by ygmir View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new, just got a hustler 6x6, and, am now wondering if anyone is near me, for riding and general comraderie?
    I'm in northern CA, near Grass Valley.
    THanks,
    Henry
    I live out You bet off 174. Vic claypidgeon6@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread