1970 alsport tracker

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1970 alsport tracker

cool video's.Glad to see a alsport actually moving!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I never noticed how similar the front ends are of the wrangler and the tracker. Are you going to give it the same loving treatment and paint job as the other.
    actually used the headlights/rings off the parts machineon the lockley.going to redo someday.would like to go with a wider/newer track setup with some more suspension.old tracks are getting bad can't find anything close just to put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    cool video's.Glad to see a alsport actually moving!
    thanks flippy.finally got to drive it alittle anyway

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    That thing looks like it would be a blast in the snow... the white stuff we rarely see down here. On a side note, why does the attack page warning come up about half way through these videos?
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

yeah was fun. nothing comes up when i watch them
    anybody else have that come up?

kool video, it sure runs nice. hope to get one of mine done this winter yet. have to many other vintage sleds to work on. they are kind of rare around here. have seen a couple at the waconia sled show and a couple up north at the tamarack ride.

Mike

So I have an alsport tracker two cylinder , the rare ones . It is complete . But not running. It's in really good condition, and I would like to sell it to someone who is into these beautiful machines . If you are interested in it you can send me email steve7priscillaharbour@gmail.com. thank you

My name is Steve, and I have an alsport tracker the 2 cylinder one that is rare for sale if you are interested my email is steve7priscillaharbour@gmail.com. thank you

+ Reply to Thread