Latest on tinger atv coming to usa

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest on tinger atv coming to usa

Latest on tinger atv coming to usa

Here is the latest from the Tinger Export Sales Department on the Tinger ATV brand coming to the USA from Russia:

"In a couple of months 2 Tinger pieces (SCOUT and TRACK2) will arrive to the USA for our importer. The vehicles must go through EPA and CARB certification procedure first."

So it is looking good to see that Tinger might be available in the USA within the year, depending of course on how well the emissions certification goes. If I get any more information on them I will pass it along to the Forum.

thanks marauder ... they do look to be pretty cool machines and the videos show them as quite capable in tough terrain . johnboy va.

You're welcome John. If they can keep their current pricing structure they will really give the domestic players a run for their money, the big question will be reliability and parts availability since they will be shipping from Russia. Hopefully the dealerships that get established in the USA will carry their own supply of the parts that are needed the most, and hopefully that list is small. Can't wait to test drive them, they look like a hoot!

i believe i saw in the videos 2 styles .. the tracked one that's driven with a cog wheel and has tracked suspension , and a 8 wheeler tracked that looks like a argo . in one video , the cog driven tinger gets stuck in deep snow and it seems he can't even pull it out with the winch . they do look fast ! interesting to see what the u.s. prices will be . many of the homebuilt russian tracked machines use the '' lifan '' brand motor . not sure what the h.p. 's are . j.b.

I've watched every Tinger video on YOUTUBE. My observation is that there is too much of a rear weight bias and what you typically see is the rear passenger leaning forward to help with the weight balance. I've also noted that when they stick the machine it bogs in areas that a well equipped AATV should traverse without much effort.
    I do look forward to seeing them here in North America though and they may be an alternative to more conventional machines. It may take some American ingenuity to address some issues.

yea...they do look to be ''' tail heavy '' . j.b.

there is another one that looks like a '' tinger '' called the '' pelic rover '' , 85 h.p. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread