Hustler 4 seater righty side lever wont move in or out

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler 4 seater righty side lever wont move in or out

Hustler 4 seater righty side lever wont move in or out

It's great to be back on here with you guys. It's been 5 years since I owned one of these 6x6's. I just bought this beast today. I'm gonna tear out the rotax 340 because it does not fit right, but just realized the trani will not shift in or out on the right side, and the left side feels extremely easy to shift in and out. engine does not run at the moment so I was hopeing someone had a parts blow up of this trans before I dig in, or knows in advance what I may be facing? as far as I know it may be low on oil and just stuck. but the plungers on the right side slide a little. how much resistance should i expect as far as the left side goes? it slides in and out top and bottom like its not even touching anything. the flywheel engages the gears?

Judging from your pic I would pull the diamond shifter and check for wear on your shift pin. It could be a really easy cheap fix.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

right on thanks. do you know of any place that has a break down drawing of these trani's? also how freely should the pins move in and out? thanks again

nice i just found the assembly video you guys are sweat. thanks. i'm going out to check it now

+ Reply to Thread