JLO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JLO

JLO

Any ideas as to what this is? No tags,etc that I can find on the outside,thanks,

Joe.

295 or 297? The starter mount eliminates the 252.
    Banned

There should be a metal tag on the carb/coil side, riveted to the fan housing that gives the model number. If it's not there, there should also be a number cast into the jug somewhere along the bottom flange. It could be a 292, a 295, 297, L300, or a 340. What are the plans for this one, Joe?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks George, I noticed the elec starter provision. Thank you too Don,didn't realize there were that many possibilities. I don't know yet exactly what's going where at this point.However,my re-kindled passion for 2 strokes is really calling! Let's just say,I will be starting a thread real soon on the Attex I just picked up being rebuilt into a trail machine.The next gallery album and thread pertaining to an Attex will look something like this"Joe's 252 Colt Racer". BTW,what do you's make of that exhaust system on there? OEM for AATV,old sled?

Joe.

I'm not familiar with that exhaust system.
    Banned

Sorry,my last post was made in haste,sometimes folks at work just won't leave me be,lol. George,isn't that a nice neat little set-up on that exh.sys? Don,sorry I've been holdin out on ya for so long now,lol. I wanted to make sure I scored the Attex in Clark,Pa.(whom is now referred to as "Gadget") to get up and running as a trail machine,before committing the one I got from Jim at Ashtabula last month as "My Racer". So,if ya think I've asked a couple of really stupid (do we just "slam" it on there) questions regarding that clutch on the Rotax,you may want to pull up a chair(so ya don't get hurt rollin on the floor laughing at me,lol!) Now,about those racing seats you spoke of before the Ash gathering last month,did ya sell both or is one still avail?

Joe.

The exhaust looks almost like the one they used on the Tricart, but as far as I know, the only JLO SPD used in the 'Cart was a 230. It is a nice set-up, though. To be honest, I don't remember the conversation about race seats (happening far too often lately) but I've got a couple that came from Matt O and I'll try to get you some pictures later today. No such thing as a stupid question, Joe!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don,you have a much better memory than I. It was Matt O. that mentioned the seats for Ashtabula. O well, I have a little time before I'm ready for one of those.

Joe.

+ Reply to Thread