Jlo Rockwell wiring help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jlo Rockwell wiring help

Ok new plan lol I wanna do a toggle for ignition so how would you reccomend wiring it now lol and what all parts do I need

your motor will run with no wiring connections. To stop it, hook the black wire from the motor to the toggle, and one from the battery- or frame to the other side of the toggle. Now label the switch "engine kill". When you turn the switch on, it will kill the motor. To restart, just turn the switch off, and enjoy the exercise of the pull start

I can do a 3 position toggle where there is an off, start, and run position? Poor analogy but think of the NASCAR cars lol.....and where would u reccomend getting a rectifier ?

I don't get the purpose of the 3 position switch.
    The original rectifier looked like this New Bosch Rectifier 8A Fuse for Snowmobile Vintage 0212 910 001 G 12 65 JLO | eBay

It would be same as an ignition except in a toggle....hopefully I'll be able to look at some tomorrow

And is that a good price for a rectifier?

Just use one $1.99 toggle for the engine kill, and one for the lights.

That is a good price for the rectifier, but you probably could find a used one for 5 bucks. Pretty much any 3 wire rectifier from a snowmobile or lawnmower scrapyard will work.

+ Reply to Thread