Attex Dashboard

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex Dashboard

Attex Dashboard

I see on my 500 Superchief that the original dash decal seems to provide for five gauge placements or perhaps four guages and a switch since the one indicates something smaller,question what where the gauges available from Attex at the time for this model.Cheers NCT

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    I see on my 500 Superchief that the original dash decal seems to provide for five gauge placements or perhaps four guages and a switch since the one indicates something smaller,question what where the gauges available from Attex at the time for this model.Cheers NCT
    There was a speedometer, tach, cylinder head temp, and ammeter I believe available in the 400 Chief and 440 Thunderchief, but I don't think any of the later machines that were poly bodies came with gauges. Take a look at this brochure and you'll see it on the bottom left hand side.

http://www.6x6world.com/images/attex...6-Lineup-1.jpg
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I like the outboard motor mount and the camper setup

Speaking of the dash decal, is there anywhere to get a replacement of that and other Attex decals other than from Richard Relics?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Vin View Post
    Member liflod has one of the pop up campers,it's really cool and very functional,he uses it at rides.I'll see if I have any pic's of it at Pine Lake Raceway.

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Speaking of the dash decal, is there anywhere to get a replacement of that and other Attex decals other than from Richard Relics?
    Whipper had a bunch made up a few years ago. He might still have one available.
    Banned

Whipper still has at least one of the dash decals (or at least he did a few weeks ago). shoot him a PM
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Vin View Post
    Yea thats cool,what struck me was the outboard they showed I have and still use its a one and a half horse Johnson.

+ Reply to Thread