MudOx Test Drive. WOW!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MudOx Test Drive. WOW!!!

MudOx Test Drive. WOW!!!

To start with I own both Max and Argo brands and I know their strength's but the Mudd-Ox has taken the future of AATV's to the next step and beyond. This sounds like a bold statement but Matt has really hit a home run with this machine with twice the ground clearance of any stock atv 4x4, 6x6, or 8x8 on the planet! The Mudd-Ox is as nimble and quick as any current production model Max and more powerfull than even the mighty Avenger EFI. The Mudd-Ox is easy to operate for veteran AATV oeprator's with only a few moments of operation to get the hang of it. If you consider the Argo to be the tow truck of the trail then the Mudd-Ox is the Tank retriever. Factory testing has shown the Mudd-Ox will tow more than twice the weight of the factory specs on the Advenger EFI but Matt will advertise a more conservitive spec on his production Model. It will still be rated higher than the Argo. I have personaly seen the Mudd-Ox pull an Argo Responce with the all weather top and roll over protection kit up a steep grade back wards at speed after the Argo could not climb it on it's own. The percise controls of the Mudd-Ox will allow the operator to skid steer, pivot steer, stop, go forward or reversve with out stoping to change gear. I have never felt more in control in an AATV than I have felt in the Mudd-Ox. Down Hill breaking is the best I have ever seen or operated and I would stack it against any ATV in the world. You have to test drive a Mudd-Ox to believe it. I still want Max's and Argo's but now I want a Mudd-Ox too!!! Check out the Mudd-Ox test unit in action on John Schwab's 2008 spring ride Haspin DVD.
    Last edited by ToryG; 03-12-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToryG View Post
    To start with I own both Max and Argo brands and I know their strength's but the MudOx has taken the future of AATV's to the next step and beyond. This sounds like a bold statement but Matt has really hit a home run with this machine with twice the ground clearance of any stock atv 4x4, 6x6, or 8x8 on the planet! The MudOx is as nimble and quick as any current production model Max and more powerfull than even the mighty Avenger EFI. The MudOx is easy to operate for veteran AATV oeprator's with only a few moments of operation to get the hang of it. If you consider the Argo to be the tow truck of the trail then the Mudox is the Tank retriever. Factory testing has shown the MudOx will tow more than twice the weight of the factory specs on the Advenger EFI but Matt will advertise a more conservitive spec on his production Model. It will still be rated higher than the Argo. I have personaly seen the MudOx pull an Argo Responce with the all weather top and roll over protection kit up a steep grade back wards at speed after the Argo could not climb it on it's own. The percise controls of the MudOx will allow the operator skid steer, pivot steer, stop, go forward or reversve with out stoping to change gear. I have never felt more in control in an AATV than I have felt in the Mudox. Down Hill breaking is the best I have ever seen or operated and I would stack it against any ATV in the world. You have to test drive a MudOx to believe it. I still want Max's and Argo's but now I want a MudOx too!!! Check out the MudOx test unit in action on John Schwab's 2008 spring ride Haspin DVD.
    links i have yet to see pic
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

MudOx test unit #2 pic

Here is the MudOx test unit in action last fall. Matt says the upper body's will be ready in a few weeks.
    Attached Images

Smile mud ox

yep, need more picts......

Quote Originally Posted by Amphiman1 View Post
    yep, need more picts......
    yep pic and spec's power tires body made out of
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

MudOx

Well I think I will let Matt Take care of anymore questions. I dont want to steal his glory. I'll just say the MudOx is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am literally on pins and needles to see this machine, I have heard about it for so long, and have only seen 1 short vid and a pic or two....Matt's kinda like the internet AATV community's Kaiser Sose'

Sounds really cool though, and I hope Matt has success with his manafacturing efforts. My Sugar Momma is about to graduate from Nurse Practitioner school, maybe I can convince her to buy me one as a graduation present?

Come on Matt. Show us the goodies and the details!!!! Pictures please, please, please with sugar on top!!
    Bob

Oh, he wants to, but not until it's finished. Detail, detail, detail. It keeps evolving even now.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Hi Tory,
    Thank You for the kind words about the Mudd-Ox. I know everyone wants to know more about the machine and see lots of photos and video. I will be releasing photos, videos, and specs, of the production Mudd-Ox very soon.
    Matt

+ Reply to Thread