New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

yeah coincidence....lol you guys should get royalty.

Rock

Rock Doc I put a one inch piece of plywood over the rear seats that has a separate frame that has legs down to the floor of the machine and load the bottom to the seat level then load the top,probably one reason I have not experienced any buckling yet,but if I do go with steel grousers I had better be mor than sure or will be replacing the tub,thanks for the info guys.Cheers NCT

Just fixed 4 post betwen the frem to the plywood and tou fix a problem

So how much do they cost? Does he take Visa? Does he ship to the States? Does he sell paddles to add to the belt for water propulsion? I'm hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrewls View Post
    the jig for the avengers isnt what it used to be, and of course now running the really large 25" tires doesnt help, essentially a design flaw the new rear fender support kit is designed to remedy it, but personlly im opting for the 24" frontier tires to set some new tracks on to get additional extra clearance!
    thank Rd for the pics ive seen quite a few machines that look that way, people if your tracks or tires are rubbing at all, deal with it immediately or you will be replacing your lower tub.

rear fender support kit is #806-256

Rock
    Hey boys how about a pic of that support please, curious to see if it looks like one I have seen on another machine. Thanks // RR

Chanel Track mud - YouTube Chanel track in mud and beaver dam. Amazing. Same places and holes with wheels had to use the winch a lot of time. Chanel track in mud, it floats in mud like you were on a side walk.
    Jack

Brebett

Your last video was excellent. Can you post a video of the Chanel tracks in water deep enough to float your tub? I'd like to see how well these tracks swim in deeper water.

Very impressive video!

chanel track

I should have my chanel track for my avenger in a few weeks. I'll send pictures and videos when I'll get them. I'm very confident they will be just fine. I'll see how they swim but I don't think they do well but that is not where I need them more. It's in swamps, mud, slush and snow.
    Jack

incredible, i ve been fishing in north of quebec last week with my channels track and i had a lot of fun(cross the river climbing sand hill,swamp)..i didn t see a difference on the water between rubber track et channel track..it s easier to go out the water...heu...no i didn t catch more trouts...i m pretty sure it s because the tracks)haha

+ Reply to Thread