New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

I give them fellas alot of credit,they took the initiative and put together a decent looking track system at a very attractive price point,they might not be for everybody but might well do for most,I will be following this closely and will be very interested in the snow performance,and I will say this them fellas in Quebec luv there snow runs I have watched many vids on their snow excursions and they are serious, unfortunately for us on the Canadian side not much to choose from and freight and border paperwork taxes you name it makes accessing the U.S marketplace for the abundance of parts and accessory,s a pain for most.It took me the better part of two hours to clear customs when I brought back the Attex I purchased from Gus and for awhile there it looked like I might be there all day as they strained to figure out what exactly it was,what a pain,finally I think more out of frustration they found a category and rubber stamped me out of their lives.Cheers

He made a video on youtube in 28 inches of snow. They seem to go very good. I asked him to make videos with his track going up a hill in deep snow to see how they perform. So far it looks very good
    Jack

Jack, do you know how to find the youtube video? I would love to see it.

On youtube you type "argo chanel track 19 pouces avi". He also has a few more videos. He is suppose to give me a call today to talked about his tracks.
    Woops he just called me. He did try them in slopes. This weekend he will do more videos showing how well they perform in steep hills.
    Jack

Great video Berbett....That machine is sure put to good use there.....Will have to take a look at some of the other videos that they have as well.....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brebett View Post
    On youtube you type "argo chanel track 19 pouces avi". He also has a few more videos. He is suppose to give me a call today to talked about his tracks.
    Woops he just called me. He did try them in slopes. This weekend he will do more videos showing how well they perform in steep hills.
    Hi Jack,

Do you plan to buy a set? I am going to get tracks for my 2005 Avenger in the next year, probably start looking soon. I have checked out Argo, Adair and Escargo but this sounds like it might be a cheaper alternative, especially as I can easily drive to Maniwaki to get them and save shipping $$$.

Do his tracks fit the 25 inch Avenger tires?

Let us know what you think of them once you have tried them out.

Cheers,

Bruce

found it. chaneltrack (one word). Looks like they did pretty well in the snow video. That kind of winter driving is fun. A bit more traction or maybe a heavier machine may have been able to more easily run over some of the trees, but no doubt they worked well. I'd like to see some deep mud and of course floating/moving in water (without touching bottom) just to make sure they keep the machine moving. Kind of hard to tell from some of the other videos. We would know for sure then if they'd be a better choice than rubber tracks. For the price, though, it's hard to complain...they look good!

I evreybody

Patenteux

Quote Originally Posted by Patenteux View Post
    I evreybody

Patenteux
    Bonjour monsieur ,you must be the creator of the channel track Caterpillar yes.

Salut Patenteux, bienvenue sur 6x6 world. On devra s'adresser en anglais sur ce site.
    So welcome to 6x6 world. Your tracks are very attractive and the price is right.
    Have fun with us
    Jack
    Jack

+ Reply to Thread