Hatfields & Mccoys Trails July 4 to July 7 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatfields & Mccoys Trails July 4 to July 7 2013

Hatfields & Mccoys Trails July 4 to July 7 2013

So has anyone been to Hatfields & Mccoys Trails? It looks like it would be a great ride!
    If this has been cover then I must have miss it.
    Last edited by Mike; 01-28-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: edited thread title to include the dates now that it has been decided

Yup its been covered. No skid steer allowed.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    So has anyone been to Hatfields & Mccoys Trails? It looks like it would be a great ride!
    If this has been cover then I must have miss it.
    They don't allow our type of AATV. Tried talking to them and they won't even bother to listen. Their loss not ours..

Well just got off the phone with Jeffery T. Lusk, Executive Director today, he is the Top Dog for Hatfields & Mc Coys Trails, he has held this job for the last 7yrs. And let me tell you that thers light at the end here. WV has no law on the book for our units yet and is not set by him or the HMcCTS. But what he can will do for us and would love to do for us is to give us a Special Event Permit for us to hold a ride with in a set date and trails. The date would be set by us and the trails set by them. This Special Permit would be $15. So he said this is how we can get around the system. For a law to be up dated he suggest that our WV members be the ones to contact there member of Congress to start the up date in there ATV and UTV law.
    He also add the would love to see soon.
    So the ? now is who would like to go?
    What date would work?

Id like to go.Anytime.

Thank you Shawn. I'm down like Charlie Brown! Not the week of ash or around busco, but I will make whenever else work. Are we talking trail camping or calling in a set location and just riding around?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Well Im thinking a weekend trip. And camping for sure. But I first need a total to see how may can go after a date is set. The more that can go the bigger it will help to update WV law down the road. So this trip will be a important one.

there is no camping on the trails ,open daylight to dark , they do patrol them and will give tickets for violations , there are plenty of camprounds and cottages to stay at , these are great trail systems have ridden there several times and really enjoyed it , my favorite is indian ridge very senic and peaceful and they have access right from the campground to the trail system . i would love to go again if we can get something going

I am very interested in this ride. Please post up some dates once you hear back from you friend. This great! I thank you for you efforts.

Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Depending on the timing, I might be interested.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread