Hatfields & Mccoys Trails July 4 to July 7 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Hatfields & Mccoys Trails July 4 to July 7 2013

thanks for having me to ride with you all , was great meeting everyone, wish I could have stayed longer , hope I did not hold you all back to much , thanks again hope to make it to busco in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    thanks for having me to ride with you all , was great meeting everyone, wish I could have stayed longer , hope I did not hold you all back to much , thanks again hope to make it to busco in the fall
    Glad you made it out Mike. A few tweaks and that will be one fine machine you have. Get it out in the pond and take it for a swim as soon as you can. It took me a while until I was ably to swim mine for the first time, and it was a very memorable and addictive experience.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm glad you guys were so well received. That's surprising considering Drew was part of the group. Kidding. Is this a place that you would consider riding again? Was it worth the trip?

I created a category in the gallery for Hatfield & McCoy photos. Hopefully these won't be the last that we get from those trails.

Hatfield & McCoy - Amphibious ATV Pictures

My understanding is that we rode the only trail system that is currently open to utv's and side by sides. It was 54 miles long, and I think we saw most of it. That being said, there is another trail system opening very soon that would be available for those machines. I would love to go back and ride it too. The trip was well worth going. Camping was cheap, the ride price was cheap, and there was a bit of everything to ride on except swamp in that system. One thing to consider before going is your machines condition and trail worthiness. Repairs must be made on the trails, and limping out could be somewhat hairy depending on what trail you breakdown on. It's not someplace you want to take and test your machine out for the first time at unless you have the spare parts to fix it with you.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks to all in making this trip a great one! I have to say what a great team to repsent 6x6world Thank You So Much! Some of greats rides, laughter in the rain I've had. We were able to test out our driving skills at this one. Not to say with white nucal, on the one ride with rain in my eyes, as my Argo was standing on two front tires on way down mountain trail at full throttle. My son said, can you do that again, "dad this was my best B-Day (9yr) yet, Thank You!" This trip was priceless.

I must say , I had a great time also, you all must have pick it up a notch after I left, lol , Mark made my knuckles white and I was not even riding with him, thanks again to all

+ Reply to Thread